Thank you for your interest in building a career with AlphaBrook.
Located in the Washington D.C area, we are frequently seeking new research enthusiasts to join our fast-growing team. We value cultivating a positive workplace atmosphere that fosters both teamwork opportunities and individual development. AlphaBrook is currently experiencing tremendous growth, as we have signed hundreds of customers.
Are you seeking a secure environment where you can develop and hone your professional research, analytical, and communication skills? Do people who know you say you’re driven, bright, detail-oriented, and a creative thinker, looking to provide real results for clients? We are currently accepting applications for our Business Research Analyst position and are looking for individuals who fit those descriptors. Please see the position description posted below for more information.
Current Position Available
Business Research Analyst
Lead the analysis of high-value Federal contract pursuits for some of the most respected client brands in the world. Be the first to ascertain the implications of newly identified capture intelligence. Use your communication and analytical skills to extract information and perceive patterns. Creative writing and journalism abilities are put to use as you summarize research results. Your intelligence findings will directly impact bid decisions, and help our customers win contracts worth millions of dollars.
Specific Position Responsibilities Include:
1. Perform analysis, collection, and dissemination of critical capture information.
2. Provide BD intelligence to industry C-level executives, BD teams, and delivery consultants.
3. Advise executive-level decision makers within the Federal Contracting industry.
4. Participate with team members in gathering and delivering time-sensitive intelligence.
5. Interview and engage with high ranking government officials who lead meaningful programs.
6. Support the continued growth of AlphaBrook and gain valuable experience by contributing towards internal strategic, sales and marketing, operations, and innovation related tasks.
7. Become an integral member of the AlphaBrook team in our mission to provide customized, real-time and accurate capture intelligence not available elsewhere.
To apply for our Business Research Analyst position, please submit your information using the button below: